Fax: (604) 713-4633
To enable our students to maximize their potential and to help them develop into responsible citizens who will make a valuable contribution to their community. Our goal is to provide a warm, safe, loving and positive environment.
Britannia Secondary Secondary FamilyAdmiral Seymour
Queen Victoria (Secord Annex)
- Strathcona offers French Immersion in K-7.
- All-day Kindergarten
- French Immersion Half-Day Kindergarten
- French Immersion - Grade 1-7
- Strathcona Dental Clinic (604) 713-4485)
- Primary special remedial program (604) 713-5793
- Intermediate special remedial ((604) 713-5348
* Important Notice regarding catchment area. Until the new school at International Village is constructed, Lord Strathcona Elementary (catchment area is shown in white below) will serve as the “home” school for students residing within the International Village Attendence area. Please click on catchment area in this tab to see the catchment area for Lord Strathcona.
School Renewal Update:
The Project Definition phase is completed. The Project Definition phase involved developing and reviewing facility design options. The Project Definition Report was submitted to the Ministry of Education to secure funding. Timing of a Project Agreement will be determined by Ministry review processes. Once a Project Agreement is approved by the Ministry of Education, VBE staff will commence the Design Development Phase and work with the school stakeholders to ensure that the facility design meets education program objectives and to secure civic permits.
For updates and information on construction at Lord Strathcona click here