Fax: (604) 713-4679
Through the commitment to cooperation and hard work, the students, parents and staff of Queen Alexandra Elementary School work together so that all students can succeed academically and socially in an emotionally nurturing environment.
Fine Arts Multicultural Integrated Learning
Project-based learning is a dynamic approach to learning in which students explore real-life situations while working in small collaborative groups. This approach inspires students to gain a deeper knowledge of the subjects they are studying. Students are likely to retain the knowledge gained through this approach far more readily than through traditional learning. In addition, students develop confidence and self-direction as they move through both collaborative and independent work.
Why choose Queen Alexandra Elementary School?
- Dedicated teaching and support staff
- Focus on Fine Arts (music, movement, drama, and visual arts) and multicultural perspectives
- Safe and caring environment
- Community partnerships - Cedar Cottage Neighbourhood House, KidSafe, Sarah McLachlan Music Outreach, UBC Learning Exchange, Vancouver Public Library
Vancouver Technical Secondary FamilyChief Maquinna
Sir Matthew Begbie
- All-day Kindergarten
- Strong Start centre: Daycare Portable
TEL: (604) 713-4468
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday 9:00 - 12:00
- Kidsafe project