The Finance department includes the accounting and budgeting sections.
The primary responsibilities of the Finance department are preparing the district budget, controlling the collection and disbursement of funds, monitoring revenues and expenditures as compared to the budget, providing accounting guidance to schools, preparing financial reports, and performing internal audits.
- VSB Financial Information, which includes
- Financial Statements
- Financial Statement - Discussion & Analysis
- Statement of Financial Information
- Annual Budget
- Budget Process
- Public Sector Executive Compensation Reports
- Financial Management & Reporting Admin Procedures (Multi-year Planning)