- On June 29th, the Board of Trustees rejected a proposal from the Ministry of Education for supplemental revenue and has not reconsidered the proposed Preliminary Operating Budget. As authorized by the School Act, the Superintendent will proceed with the following budget proposals: June 30, 2016 - VSB 2016/2017 Preliminary Operating Budget Proposals
- June 29, 2016 - VSB rejects Ministry of Education budget proposal
- June 9, 2016 - Updated VSB 2016/17 Operating Budget
- June 1, 2016 - Amendments to VSB 2016/2017 Operating Budget
- June 1, 2016, 2 Page Summary
- May 6, 2016 - VSB Chair Provides Statement on 2016/2017 Operating Budget
- May 2, 2016 - VBE Chair and Minister of Education Meet About Budget
- April 28, 2016 - Vancouver Board of Education Rejects Preliminary Budget - Schools Continue Regular Operations
Documents and Presentations
is important for us to hear from the public, parents, staff and
stakeholders on the issues arising in this year’s budget proposal.
Written mailed submissions regarding the 2016/2017 Budget may be forwarded via the following means:
Attention: Administrative Coordinator
Secretary Treasurer's Office
1580 West Broadway, Vancouver BC V6J 5K8
Email: email@example.com ; or firstname.lastname@example.org; or
All submissions to the Board are considered to be public documents.
The Board, therefore, reserves the right to make any submissions
available to the public and placed on the website.