Lois Chan-Pedley was elected to the Vancouver School Board in October 2018.
Born in Hong Kong, she has called Vancouver home since immigrating here at the age of 10. Lois is an IT consultant and a parent, currently living in Kensington-Cedar Cottage with her husband, two children and their family dog. She served as Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) Treasurer at Britannia Elementary School and president at Happy Corner Preschool Society.
Lois is also a member of the Little Mountain Co-housing Company and a student of yoga and swordplay.
- Chair of Policy and Governance Committee
- Vice-Chair of Finance Committee
- Alternate Member of Facilities Planning Committee
Internal Administrative Committees:
- Special Education Advisory Committee
School Liaison for:
- Churchill Secondary family of schools: Jamieson, Laurier, L'Ecole Bilingue, Lloyd George, Sexsmith
- Gladstone Secondary family of schools: Beaconsfield, Cunningham, Norquay, Selkirk, Selkirk Annex, Tyee
- City of Vancouver - Transportation Advisory Committee
- City of Vancouver - Women's Advisory Committee
Member of the VSB Audit Committee