Cell Phone : (604)828-9465
Elected to the Vancouver School Board in October 2018, Oliver is a lawyer and local business owner.
Raised on the North Shore, he holds a Bachelor of Arts specializing in Criminology from Simon Fraser University and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Alberta. Following his education, he returned to Vancouver where he worked for one the province’s largest regional law firms until he co-founded his own firm in 2014.
A resident of East Vancouver with his wife and three young children, Oliver spends his free time volunteering during the season with South Vancouver Little League, as an assistant coach of his son’s t-ball team, partaking in the various eateries and patisseries of Vancouver’s Fraserhood.
- Vice-Chair of Facilities Planning Committee
- Member of Personnel Committee
- Chair of Finance Committee
School Liaison for:
- Killarney Secondary family of schools: Champlain Heights, Champlain Heights Annex, Cook, MacCorkindale, Waverly, Weir
- Lord Byng Secondary family of schools: Kitchener, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Elizabeth Annex, Queen Mary, Jules Quesnel