Vancouver School Board staff will find the following information useful
Important Documents for Staff
Professional Development Links
- VSB Professional Development Site are now available for use in the new environment.
Please use the following link, and update your bookmarks:
Support for Teachers
- The District Mentoring Support Teachers (DMST) team and the Early Career Teacher Network (ECTN) are VSB initiatives designed to encourage a culture of mentorship between experienced and early career teachers across the district. Please contact the DMST team if you are an early career teacher (0-5 years experience) or an experienced teacher interested in being a mentor.
Libraries & Learning Resources
- To ensure all children have equitable access to high quality school library programs, services and resources;
- To provide schools with guidelines that facilitate long-range planning for school libraries and information literacy instruction;
- To provide links for school library programs to all curricula and school district initiatives in any setting, kindergarten through graduation;
- To provide evaluation guidelines to ensure that high standards of school library programs be available to all students.
School Library Resources
Links to Online Library Catalogues
Teacher Librarians click here for more resources.