new elementary school
480 Broughton St, Vancouver BC
Google Map of Coal Harbour
- A funding approval announcement was made on Oct 22, 2019.
- The Phase 2 of the Coal Harbour Development consists of a school, a childcare facility and non-market rental housing. The new multi-use building will be connected to the existing Phase 1 Coal Harbour Community Center.
- Construction for the new school is scheduled to begin in late 2021 and is expected to be ready for students in summer 2024.
Upon completion, students and staff from Roberts Annex will move into the new Coal Harbour Elementary School.
- This project is at the design stage.
- Since this is a new school, temporary accommodation will not be required for this project.
- Parents and staff may direct questions to the Facilities Department.