2251 Collingwood St. BC V6R 3L0
See map: Google Maps
To see a detailed timeline of the seismic process, please click here
View display boards from November 7, 2018 Public Information Presentation
Project Definition Report (feasibility study) recommendation to proceed
with the Full Replacement option has been approved by both the VBE and
the Ministry, and a Project Agreement signed.
- the design phase of the project is ongoing. It consists of two stages:
- preliminary design work takes into consideration the site characteristics, educational objectives, and project budget.
- working drawings are then prepared to secure a City of Vancouver building permit and as part of the tender package.
- once the City of Vancouver building permit is obtained, the project will be publicly tendered
- once the tender is awarded to the successful bidder, the construction will begin
- during construction, the students and staff will be accommodated off-site at Queen Elizabeth Elementary main school swing site and Queen Elizabeth Annex swing site.
- Parents and staff may direct questions to their principal
- The principal is a member of the seismic Project Team