1430 Lillooet St BC V5K 4H5
- View Display Boards from Nov 28, 2017 Public Information Session.
Project Definition Report (feasibility study) recommendation to proceed
with the Full Replacement option has been approved by both the VBE and
the Ministry, and a Project Agreement signed.
- the design phase of the project has begun. It consists of two stages:
- preliminary design work takes into consideration the site characteristics, educational objectives, and project budget.
- working drawings are then prepared to secure a City of Vancouver building permit and as part of the tender package.
- once the preliminary design is developed, it will be presented to the school community
- once the City of Vancouver building permit is obtained, the project will be publicly tendered
- once the tender is awarded to the successful bidder, the construction will begin
- Students and staff will remain in the existing building until the new building is completed.
- Parents and staff may direct questions to their principal
- The principal is a member of the seismic Project Team