5025 Willow Street BC V5Z 3S1
Google Map of Eric Hamber
- A replacement school has been approved by the Ministry of Education (MOE) and the VSB.
- The Project delivery method for the replacement school will be Design-Build.
- The Statement of Requirements (SOR) for the replacement school is being prepared.
- Meetings with stakeholders are taking place.
- A Public Information Session was held on January 11, 2019. Click here for details.
- Display boards from this information session can be found here.
- Feedback was received online from January 11, 2019 to January 25, 2019.
- Procurement to find a Design-Build team: January - November 2019.
- Design-Build contract to be signed with the successful proponent: November/December 2019.
- Design and Construction of the replacement school to start: January 2020.
- Not required.
- During construction of the replacement school, the students and staff will remain in the existing school.
- Parents and staff may direct questions to their principal.
- The Principal is a member of the seismic Project Team.