315 E 23rd Ave, Vancouver, BC V5V 1X6
Google Map of Livingstone Elementary
To see a detailed timeline of the seismic process, please click here.
A funding approval announcement was made on January 29, 2020.
Project Information Session
- A public information session was held on Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 2:00pm to 6:00pm in the David Livingstone Elementary Gymnasium.
- The presentation boards can be viewed here.
- General information about this project can be viewed on the project factsheet.
- Feedback to be collected for two weeks following the public information session through a brief survey.
- A report will be provided to the Facilities Planning Committee which will summarize the feedback received.
- Designing of the seismic upgrade of the school.
- Preparing drawings and specifications for permitting from the City of Vancouver and for procuring construction contracts.
- Temporary accommodation is being planned for students at South Hill swing site.
- Parents and staff may direct questions to their principal.
- The principal is a member of the seismic Project Team