8370 Cartier St. Vancouver, BC V6P 4T8
Google Map of Lloyd George Elementary
To see a detailed timeline of the seismic process, please click here.
- The design phase of the project is underway. It consists of two stages:
- preliminary design work takes into consideration the site characteristics, educational objectives, and project budget.
- working drawings are then prepared to secure a City of Vancouver building permit and as part of the tender package.
- A public information session was held on Thursday March 14 from 2:00pm to 6:00pm in the David Lloyd George Gymnasium.
- Background information on this project can be found on this fact sheet.
- Additional information from the public information session can be found on the display boards.
- Feedback was collected from March 14th to March 28, 2019.
- once the City of Vancouver building permit is obtained, the project will be publicly tendered
- once the tender is awarded to the successful bidder, the construction will begin
- Students and staff will remain in the existing building until the new building is completed.
- Parents and staff may direct questions to their principal
- The principal is a member of the seismic Project Team