1750 E 22nd Ave, Vancouver, BC V5N 2P7
Google Map of Selkirk Elementary
- Project Design
- Designing of the seismic upgrade of the school.
- Preparing drawings and specifications for permitting from the City of Vancouver and for procuring construction contracts.
- Funding approval announcement, February 11, 2019
- A public information session was held on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019 from 3:30pm to 6:30pm in the Selkirk Gymnasium.
- Additional information regarding the planned seismic upgrade can be found on this fact sheet.
- Display boards from the public information session can be found here.
- Feedback forms can be completed here. Feedback will be collected for two weeks following the public information session.
- Approval of construction (pre-tender) budget by the Ministry of Education.
- Temporary accommodation is being planned for students in grades 6 and 7 at Gladstone Secondary. Students in Kindergarten through grade 5 will remain at the school during construction.
- Parents and staff may direct questions to their principal
- The principal is a member of the seismic Project Team