2900 E. 44th Ave. Vancouver, BC V5R 3A8
Google Map of Weir Elementary
To see a detailed timeline of the seismic process, please click here.
- Project Design
- Design of the replacement (75%) of the school.
- Preparing drawings and specifications for permitting from the City of Vancouver and for procuring construction contracts.
- A public information session is scheduled for Wednesday April 3rd, 2019 from 3:30pm to 6:30pm in the Weir Gymnasium.
- Additional information can be found on this project fact sheet.
- Display boards from this public information session can be found here.
- Feedback forms can be completed here, following the public information session. Feedback will be collected for two weeks following the public information session.
- Approval of Construction (pre-tender) budget by the Ministry of Education.
- MacCorkindale Elementary School
- Champlain Heights Community Elementary School
- Killarney Secondary School (Grade 6 and 7 students only)
- Parents and staff may direct questions to their principal.
- The principal is a member of the seismic Project Team.