Applications will be accepted from Monday, June 23 to Friday June 27 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 12 noon.
Students must apply in person and present in person two documents to the Summer School Staff (in CE office) to have their applications accepted. These are:
- A student report card for the 2013/2014 school year issued by a Vancouver School Board Secondary School with Ministry PEN and the grad program in which they are enrolled.
- A student picture ID from the school that issued the student report card.
These two pieces of ID must also be presented to the examination staff at the Vancouver School Board on the day of the exam.
Please note that:
- The registration dates and times listed above are fixed.
- STUDENTS must be present to fill out the application form and to have their identity verified.
- Telephone or faxed registrations will not be accepted.
- Students who do not currently attend Vancouver School Board schools will not be accepted
- The examination centre will not accept walk-in students for the exams.