- Nov 1 - June (Second Friday) is the deadline for priority enrollment for Gr. 1-12 catchment registrants. Families are strongly encouraged to register prior to June (Second Friday).
- Feb 1 - February 28th is the period for Cross Boundary Application.
Where do I register?
If your child was born in Canada and speaks English, school applications are a 2 step process.
Step 1: Complete the online application form
Step 2: Verifying Documentation
- Contact your English Catchment School Office to set up an appointment to bring your supporting documentation
- Bring supporting documentation to your English catchment school office during your scheduled appointment
Register at the Newcomer Welcome Centre (NWC) if your child is new to the VSB district and is
- born outside of Canada or
- born in Canada and do not speak English as their home language
If your catchment school is closed for the summer, please go to Newcomer Welcome Centre (NWC) to register.
What if I would like to attend a school in another catchment?
Please read about our Cross Boundary Application process.
Applying to a district Program.
Applications to district programs have their own specific schedule. See links below to learn more.