Tuition Fee Eligibility
Funding for most courses is provided by the Ministry of Education. You may be eligible to attend adult education tuition free if you:
- Are a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident, Convention Refugee or Refugee Claimant and
- Have not completed secondary school graduation requirements and
- Are completing academic credit courses in order to satisfy graduation requirements
- Are a high school graduate under 19 years of age
- Are a graduated adult over 19 years old and wishing to take English, math and science core courses
Graduated adults wishing to take a course not funded by the Ministry of Education pay $550 per course. International students will pay international student fees. Contact International Education at 604 -713-4534 for more information.
For some courses, there is a $100 textbook deposit. All textbook deposits are 80% refundable at the centre you attended. Textbooks must be returned within two calendar weeks of term end.
Some courses, such as Chemistry, may have workbooks that can be purchased.
Paying Your Fees
Students may pay their fees using StudentCashOnline.