Funding for most courses is provided by the Ministry of Education. You may be eligible to attend adult education tuition free if you:
- Are a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident, Convention Refugee or Refugee Claimant and
- Have not completed secondary school graduation requirements and
- Are completing academic credit courses in order to satisfy graduation requirements
- Are a high school graduate under 19 years of age
- Are a graduated adult over 19 years old and wishing to take English, math and science core courses
Note: Graduated adults wishing to take a course not funded by the Ministry of Education pay $550 per course. International students will pay international student fees. Contact International Education at 604 -713-4534 for more information.
For some courses, there is a $100 textbook deposit. All textbook deposits are 80% refundable at the centre you attended. Textbooks must be returned within two calendar weeks of term end.
Paying Your Fees
Students may pay their fees using StudentCashOnline.