REGISTRATION for Returning Students:
Returning Students attended VSB Adult Education before July 2020 and are not currently taking a class with us. (If you took a Summer 2020 or September 2020 course, then you are a Current student.)
If you cannot understand these directions, please ask someone to help you.
Our April term runs from Thursday April 29th to June 30th, 2021.
View the April Term schedule here.
Registration starts on March 29, 2021.
Returning students require an updated Student Learning Plan for the 2020/2021 school year before they can register for course:
To register for our February term:
Fill out the Intake Form(you can type your signature instead of signing) and email it to an advisor as per below:
- If your last name begins with the letters A - I, please email Joanne
at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If your last name begins with the letters J - P, please email Dana at email@example.com
- If your last name begins with the letters Q - Z, please email Jacquie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Students should email Joanne at email@example.com
You must provide:
- The Intake Form
- Your full name – Last Name, First Usual Name, First Legal Name (if different)
- Personal Education Number (PEN) and/or Date of Birth
Transcripts may be viewed and ordered through the BC Ministry of Education's Student Transcripts Service.
Report Cards are usually available three business days after the end of term. Students may request a report card by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Pease note the following:
Subject line in email
“Report Card Request”
Last Name, Usual First Name
Date of Birth - dd/mm/yyyy
Name of Course taken
Please specify the Period the course was held
Please do not come to the school to pick-up your report cards.