Once you have picked up your Welcome to Kindergarten bag, it is time to explore the content inside! Join Teacher Steven as he goes through the materials in the bag in a super fun way!
Fun Ideas and Activities You Can Do with Your Welcome to K Bag
- For Playdough - click HERE.
- For the book "Wildlife 123" - click HERE.
- For the book "You Hold Me Up" - click HERE.
- For the book "Whoosh" - click HERE.
- For the magazine "Chirp" - click HERE.
- For School Art Supplies - click HERE.
- For Magnetic Letters and Numbers - click HERE.
- For Talking Together Conversation Cards - click HERE.
- For Balls - click HERE.
- For Healthy Eating - click HERE.
For more resources and activities to do at home, check out the Ministry of Education's new document, "When I Go to Kindergarten" https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/education/early-learning/support/pdfs/when-i-go-to-kindergarten.pdf