VSB Secondary Summer School 2021 Report Cards Available
Secondary Summer School 2021 Report Card has now been published to the MyEducation BC Student Family Portal.
The report will look a bit different from reports during the school year. Due to differing reporting requirements, students in grade 8-9 will receive a report that communicates achievement through Proficiency Scales while grade 10-12 students will receive reports that communicate achievement through percentages.
Please access your report card through the MyEd BC Student/Family Portal
The MyEd BC Student/Family Portal will only be available during the following dates to allow for the system to prepare for the 2021-2022 School Year.
- August 6, 2021 until 11:59 p.m.
- August 16, 2021 – August 20, 2021
Information and support for the MyEd BC Student Family Portal
Grade 12 Students (2020-2021 School Year)
Should you encounter difficulty with the links, please access them directly through the MyEd Student Family Portal Support site.
If you are having difficulty accessing the MyEd Student Family Portal, please follow the applicable directions below.
The Student Family Portal is case-sensitive so please be aware of whether the Caps Lock is on or off or whether passwords and security answers contain lower- and upper-case characters.
If you know the Login ID, Primary Email, and Security Answer:
1. You can re-enable the account and reset the password by following this guide: Resetting a Password or Enabling a Disabled Account
2. You will receive an email (sent to the primary email address) with a system randomly generated password. Use it when following this guide: First Time Logging In
If you do not know the primary email or if the system does not accept the security answer or indicates that you are disabled from using the reset feature:
1. Contact your HOME SCHOOL MAIN OFFICE (Summer hours are M-F, 8:00am – 3:00pm)
2. Request a reset to your MyEd BC Account
3. Provide/confirm primary email address for the account in the system
4. Allow 24 to 48 hour for processing
5. You will receive an email (sent to the primary email address) with a system randomly generated password. Use it when following this guide: First Time Logging In