The MyEd BC Student Family Portal is another way in which students and their family can access information about their educational program.
Our focus is supporting the ability to access:
- Class attendance
- Daily attendance (updated nightly)
- The student course schedule
- Course requests for next year
- End of term marks
- A digital formal report card that can be saved and printed if required
As schools adopt the system, other features may be more widely used such as:
- Email communication through the system
- Course-specific assessments by the teacher
- Submitting and accessing Ministry of Education Core Competencies Self-Assessments
Additional features may be added as schools and teachers continue to explore and employ the many ways of communicating student learning.
Get started by taking a Student Family Portal Tour