The Elementary Life Skills Program is a small supportive class for students grades 4 to 7 with significant medical and/or personal care challenges and Intellectual Disabilities. Each student has an Individual Education Plan (IEP) and works at his/her own level on a modified curriculum.
- basic reading, writing and math skills
- teaching self-care skills and personal care
- social emotional and behavioural skills
- Ministry of Educations low incidence designation
- significant medical and/or personal care challenges
For more information on programs within the VSB, please contact your school's Resource Teacher.