The Secondary Learning Assistance/Life Skills (LA/LS) Programs are designed for students with Mild to Moderate Intellectual Disabilities (C, D, G,K). All aspects of the curriculum are modified. The students earn an Evergreen certificate upon school leaving.
- personal independence and decision making skills
- developing skills for social relationships
- improving functional academic skills
- teaching independence skills
- work experience
- transition to post-secondary options
For more information on programs within the VSB, please contact your school's Resource Teacher.