Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 SACY workshops for caregivers of teens and preteens*
Limited seating! Please register at: www.sacy.eventbrite.com
- Building Bridges with your Teen. Join us for a relaxed evening to explore teen behaviour, development, and practical ways to support healthy, capable youth.
- Wednesday, October 23 2019 at Gladstone Secondary, 7 - 9 pm
- Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 at Sir Winston Churchill Secondary, 7-9pm
Dates for additional Building Bridges workshops to come shortly
- SACY Adult Toolkit. Increase your health literacy around youth development and substances (vaping, “weed," alcohol or others.) Gain facts, bust myths, and get comfortable having conversations with youth at this friendly, non-judgmental evening for adults.
- December 12, 2019 at Sir Charles Tupper Secondary, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Watch for more dates to come.
- Capacity Cafe. This powerful evening between youth and adults happens at individual secondary schools on a rotating basis. See your secondary school website or contact the SACY Parent Engagement staff member for specific information.
*Parents of grade 7 students: join us at a Building Bridges workshop as part of your family's transition-to-secondary plan!