Fall 2018 SACY workshops for caregivers of teens and preteens*
Limited seating! Please register at: www.sacy.eventbrite.com
- Building Bridges with your Teen. Fall 2018; Winter 2019 Join us for a relaxed evening to explore teen behaviour, development, and practical ways to support healthy, capable youth.
- October 4 2018 at David Thompson Secondary, 7 - 9 pm
- November 21 2018 at Vancouver Technical Secondary, 7 - 9 pm
- February 20, 2019 at John Oliver Secondary, 7 - 9pm
- April 24, 2019 at Point Grey Secondary, 7 - 9pm
- SACY Adult Toolkit. Increase your health literacy around youth development and substances (“weed," alcohol or others.) Gain facts, bust myths, and get comfortable having conversations with youth at this friendly, non-judgmental evening for adults.
- October 17 2018 at Sir Charles Tupper Secondary, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- December 12 2018 at Sir Charles Tupper Secondary, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Capacity Cafe. This powerful evening between youth and adults happens at individual secondary schools on a rotating basis. See your secondary school website or contact the SACY Parent Engagement staff member for specific information.
*Parents of grade 7 students: join us at a Building Bridges workshop as part of your family's transition-to-secondary plan!