Our school Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) welcomes all parents. You are automatically a member of PAC when you register your child in the school. You are encouraged to attend meetings to listen, to learn and to participate in volunteer activities, should you choose. To learn more about how to get involved, contact the school PAC Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or the principal.
Here are the PAC meeting dates for the first half of the year:
- Thursday, September 24th 6:30-7:30 (on Zoom)
- Wednesday, October 21st 1:30-2:30 (on Zoom)
- Wednesday, November 18th 7:00-8:00 (on Zoom)
- Wednesday, December 16 1:30-2:30 (on Zoom)
- Wednesday, January 20 7:00-8:00 (on Zoom)
To receive the Zoom invite, please send an email to the PAC chair.