FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL
Please note the following details regarding the first week of school in September:
- Cook will re-open on Wednesday, September 8th. Students will attend from 9:00-10:00 am so that we can confirm the number of returning students.
- Returning students should proceed to last year's classroom. They will remain with last year's teacher until we have classes organized. We hope to have new classes organized and assigned by the end of the week.
- New students will meet staff at the front doors of the school.
- Kindergarten students will begin their gradual entry on Wednesday, September 8th
- Staff will be finalizing class casting/placement process during the first week and we hope to be in our 2019-2020 classes by Monday, September 9th at the latest.
NEW DAILY SCHEDULE
- Please note that Cook will be adopting a new schedule this year that is consistent with most, if not all, school schedules within the Vancouver School Board.
9:00 am Start of day
10:50 -11:10am Recess
12:05 -12:47pm Lunch
3:03 pm End of day