First Week Procedures:
Tuesday, September 3rd (9 – 10 am)
- Returning Students (Grade 1-7) go to last year's classroom for the hour.
- New Students to the school (Grade 1 to 7) report to the Activity Room #157 at 9 am
- Any New Students to the school who HAVE NOT registered please report to the office.
Wednesday, September 4th (9-3 pm)
- Returning Students (Grade 1-7) go to last year's classrooms for the day.
- New Students (Grade 1-7) to the school will be placed in classes with age appropriate peers and will move to their new classes with returning students.
- Kindergarten Gradual Entry Schedule and Interviews begin.
Students will move to their 2019-20 classes once our enrollment has been confirmed. We will send out an email when this happens so you know where to pick up your child.
If you will not be here on the first day of school it is VERY IMPORTANT that you completed a Notice of Late Return form and left it with the office. If you didn't, please make sure you contact Katherine in the office, 604-713-5396.