As you are aware, the continuation of restrictions have been ordered until December 7. Most of these orders are in place in our communities. The restrictions include social gatherings, group physical activities, travel in general and specifically between regions that are not essential and to continue workplace protocol.
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) provides links to some valuable information.
Covid 19 Assessment and Testing of Children
Covid 19 School Exposures
Please continue to reinforce our key COVID 19 safety messages:
Continue Daily Health Assessments. Please stay at home if you are sick.
- We have also distributed through our My School Calendar app and attached for your reference. Daily Health Assessment
Always be aware of your physical distance. Wearing masks do not excuse you from physical distancing. Always try to physical distance even with masks.
Minimize or avoid physical contact
- Proper hand hygiene. Stations at most entrances of the school and in your classrooms.
- Proper respiratory etiquette. Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your arm.
- Wearing masks is mandatory when physical distancing cannot be controlled, such as hallways and stairs.
- Avoid touching any part of your face.
- Classrooms are based on cohorts, however, students are required to avoid socializing on their way to classes and when leaving the classrooms. Although we have good ventilation at Thompson, outdoors is better.