As the Cavell community gets ready to move to the Maple Grove swing site for January 4, 2021, all families are asked to please complete the busing interest survey.
Please view the following important information about busing before completing the survey:
• busing pamphlet – with information about schedules and rules
• busing information presentation video
• FAQs on busing
Updated Health and Safety Guidelines:
- There will be assigned seating for all students
o Students will be sitting within their Learning Groups
o There will only be two students per seat
- New guidelines for boarding and disembarking a bus
o Grade K-5 students: masks are optional
- Bus drivers will be behind a barrier
- Bus will go through thorough cleaning after students disembark
Impact to families:
- All students will be assigned to a bus and seat assignment based on their Learning Group
o NOTE: siblings may be assigned to different buses
o Families will not be able to request a bus
- Before December 18, 2020: Bus assignment sent to families via email
- January 4, 2021: First day of busing
Busing Interest Survey
Please submit one form per child.
The form will close on Friday, November 13 at 3:00 PM.