-May 4; This week, upon completion of Grad Transitions, Grade 12 students should have received an important letter to go home to parents regarding grade 12 events. Included in the letter are two free tickets to the graduation ceremonies which will be held on June 20th at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. Additional tickets can be purchased online or in the office. Please check with your son or daughter as this letter contains critical information.
Grade 12 Letter to Parents with tickets.pdf
- The Graduation Award (scholarships) Applications are posted outside the main office. Applications are due with the Grade 12 counsellor on Monday March 5th. Please encourage your son or daughter to apply if they would like to be considered for awards and scholarships.
-The Gladstone Graduation Ceremony will be held at The Queen Elizabeth Theatre at 6pm on June 20th, 2018. Graduating students will receive an additional two tickets so family members can attend the ceremony. Additional tickets can be purchased in June from the office for $5/ticket.
- Grad Dinner/Dance is on June 21st at the Fairmont Waterfront. Doors open at 6:15 and Dinner/Dance will be from 7:00-11:00pm. Tickets will be available for purchase in person from May 10-17 or online effective immediately.
- Provincial Exams:
- English 12 Provincial Exam is on June 25th at 9am
- English 12 First People's Provincial Exam is on June 25th at 1pm
- Communications 12 Provincial Exam is on June 27th at 9am
- Last Day of classes for all students is June 22nd.