1930 - 1939
April 28, 1930: As noted in the minutes of the
Parents Executive Meeting. It was suggested that some classes were so
overcrowded that a resolution be drawn up to suggest that no more than 40 pupils
are in each classroom.
June 5, 1930: A grant of $100.00 from the
school board was given to the P.T.A. for purchase of a piano for the school.
Piano was purchased for $200.00.