Learning Commons Availability – for independent study, WiFi access and computer access
The Learning Commons is now available for students to use for independent study and computer access. The expectations for using the Learning Commons are as followed:
1. Sign up for a session on the door of the Learning Commons – each session is 1 hour of time, there are 30 study spots and 5 computer stations available. Sign up will be on a first come, first serve basis.
2. Please sanitize hands upon entry to the Learning Commons
3. Find a spot to work at.
· You are to remain at that spot.
· There is no visiting friends or moving desks.
· There is no in and out privileges,
· You are to remain in the Learning Commons for your specified time. If you need more time, you will need to add your name to the list
· Computer station – you will need to spray hand sanitizer on a napkin and wipe down the keyboard and mouse before you start using the computer and after you have finished working.
4. Upon finishing your time, please wipe down the desk and chair with disinfectant
5. Sanitize your hands as you leave the Learning Commons
Image taken from: https://www.timeshighereducati...