Donations to the school are always valued and appreciated. If you would like to donate to the school and get a tax-receipt please follow the steps below. You can make the donation to the school as a whole, to the John Oliver PAC, or to a specific program or scholarship.
How to donate online:
- Go to https://vsb.schoolcashonline.com/Fee/Details/1869/196/false/true
- Choose from a list of donation amounts, or enter a specific amount.
- Choose a “Fund Destination.” A drop down list includes every school in the District, the Board, and some district-wide programs.
- Specify if the donation is made in honor of / in memory of an individual and input the full name of the honoree.
- In the “Message” field, further instructions should be entered on what the donation is earmarked for (e.g. athletic program, music program).
- Click on “Add To Cart”.
- Review the information for accuracy and click on “Continue” if everything is correct.
- The donor will then be prompted to sign in. If the donor doesn’t have a School Cash Online account, then click on “Click here to register now” and follow the steps to complete the registration process. If the donor does have an account then continue with the payment process to complete the donation transaction.
- After the payment has been processed a donation receipt will appear on screen for printing. The donor will also receive an emailed copy.