District/Authority Scholarship. Application Due April 24th to Mr. Schieman.
This $1250 scholarship towards post-secondary education tuition is given to recognize graduating BC students for excellence in their chosen area of interest or strength.
Focus areas are:
- Indigenous Languages and Culture
- Fine Arts (e.g. Visual Arts, Dance, Drama, Music ...)
- Applied Design, Skills, and Technologies (e.g. Business Ed, Technology Ed., Home Economics, Information Communication Technology)
- Physical Activity (e.g. Athletics, Dance, Gymnastics, not limited to Physical Education)
- International Languages from the International Languages curriculum or External Assessments.
- Community Service (Volunteer Activity), which includes awareness of local, global, and cultural issues
- Technical and Trades Training (e.g. Carpentry, Automotive, Mechanics, Cooks training, etc)
Download and fill out the Application form (to the left of this post in the margin) or pick one up from the office. Due date to submit is April 24th to Mr. Schieman (can be put in his mailbox in the office)
Other Graduation Scholarship Information can be found at the following link: