District/Authority Scholarship. Application Due MAY 1st to Mr. Schieman.
This $1250 scholarship towards post-secondary education tuition is given to recognize graduating BC students for excellence in their chosen area of interest or strength.
Focus areas are:
- Indigenous Languages and Culture
- Fine Arts (e.g. Visual Arts, Dance, Drama, Music ...)
- Applied Design, Skills, and Technologies (e.g. Business Ed, Technology Ed., Home Economics, Information Communication Technology)
- Physical Activity (e.g. Athletics, Dance, Gymnastics, not limited to Physical Education)
- International Languages from the International Languages curriculum or External Assessments.
- Community Service (Volunteer Activity), which includes awareness of local, global, and cultural issues
- Technical and Trades Training (e.g. Carpentry, Automotive, Mechanics, Cooks training, etc)
Download and fill out the Application form (to the left of this post in the margin). Due date to submit is MAY 1st to Mr. Schieman (email: email@example.com)
Other Graduation Scholarship Information can be found at the following link: