Because of COVID-19 restrictions , please call the office if your child is late and meet Ms. Dana on the north side of the building by the office doors.
Our Safe Arrival Program is designed to ensure all students who have been sent to school have arrived safely. If your child is going to be away or late, please do the following:
- Call School Office by 9:00am – 604-713-5488. Please leave a message any time of the day or night, just as long as it is before 9:00am of the day your child will be late or absent.
- Leave a voice message. Please keep your message short but include the following:
- STUDENT’S FULL NAME
- DIVISION (or teacher’s name if division not known)
- the DURATION OF THEIR ABSENCE
- Have your child go to the office. If your child arrives after 9:00am (after the second bell), make sure they go to the office and let Ms. Dana know that they are here.
If your child is recorded as absent but no message has been received by Safe Arrivals or the school, the office will telephone you to check on your child's whereabouts and ensure you are aware he/she is absent. If you cannot be reached, it may be necessary to telephone the emergency contacts listed with the school.
Taking your child out of school during the school day
If you take your child out of school after your child has been recorded as present for that day, you must sign your child out at the office, even if you are only taking your child home for lunch. When your child returns, he/she should sign in again at the office