Your PAC executive is adapting to the many changes that 2020 has thrust upon us. Historically, our main fundraiser has always been our hot lunch program; however, as this program is unable to run this year, we are launching a Direct Drive Campaign. Tax receipts come directly to your inbox from the VSB.
This campaign is led by the PAC to collect monetary donations to help fund school programs. We want to ensure that our children stay safe at school during this pandemic. By using Direct Drive funds to enhance outdoor spaces and to provide additional learning resources we will help to reduce touch points in classrooms. Together we can create a fun and engaging learning environment that is safe for everyone.
This year, our goal is to raise $30,000 for the following initiatives that have been identified by our teachers:
Technology Fund - ipads, tech carts, projectors, apple TV and laptop leases
- Outdoor Spaces - outdoor stools and benches, bike racks and garden boxes
- Classroom Furniture - wobble stools, bean bag chairs and tables
- Learning Resources – multiple sets of classroom manipulatives such as blocks and shapes
HOW TO DONATE
1. Please click
2. Log-in to your School Cash Online account to DONATE at anytime
3. Select or enter donation
4. Fund Destination: E-Kerrisdale PAC
5. Enter “PAC - Direct Drive” in the message box
We understand that this year may look different for your family than previous years so any donation would be greatly appreciated. All donations are kept confidential.
The Direct Drive will be our main fundraiser this year, so please join us in trying to make this very unusual year a safe and fun one for all of our children and teachers!
Thank you for your generous support!
Parent Advisory Council
Kerrisdale Elementary School