ADAMS INSURANCE IS HIRING - Part-time Job Opportunity!
Adams Insurance at Champlain Mall is hiring part-time students. They have hired Killarney students for the last 10 years. If you are interested, email Mr. Moy, email@example.com
He will provide you with more information. Just tell him you are inquiring about the Adams Insurance Job.
Stay strong...stay safe
KILLARNEY COMMUNITY CENTRE - JOB POSTINGS
Killarney Day Camp Junior Leaders - Job Posting 2020.pdf
Killarney Day Camp Project Manager - Job Posting 2020.pdf
Killarney Day Camp Senior Leaders - Job Posting 2020.pdf
Killarney Day Camp Youth Leader - Job Posting 2020.pdf
CAVE - March 9, 2020 - CAVE Poster 9March2020.pdf CAVE Info Sheet 9Mar2020 v2.pdf
WELLNESS SHOW - FEB 1, 2020 - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Final Registration Form - SecSchool.doc
Position Descriptions 2020.pdf
There are still some last minute slots available! Student are welcome to call
Kaitlyn Unwin at Tel:604-983-2794 if they are interested in joining the volunteer team.
Here are the available shifts (have them pay attention to how many slots are open, if they want to do something with a friend it needs to say 2 available).
Volunteer Position - Available as of Jan 28.pdf
If you don't have time to sign them up, just tell them to come to orientation, and sign up for shifts with me at the end!
Go to the orientation tomorrow (Saturday, Feb 1) as well, here is the Volunteer info.
We would like to thank you for registering as a Volunteer and are excited to have you as part of the team this year!
A Volunteer Meeting will be held on Friday January 31st, 2020 at 5:00 pm at the Vancouver Convention Centre (west building). Please meet outside the entrance of Hall B prior to the meeting
• 2 complimentary tickets will be given out after your first shift at the event as a thank you for your help.
• All supervisors are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to each scheduled shift to allow time to review any problems.
It is advisable to bring a small snack, lunch or dinner, as well as a beverage. Snacks and beverages will be available throughout the weekend provided by New Rave Productions, Inc.
• Each volunteer is required to sign-in and sign-out at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Dress for success! We would appreciate that all volunteers wear dark pants or skirt with a white or light coloured, shirt, blouse, or top. Comfortable shoes are recommended, as there is a lot of walking and standing involved in most of the positions. A clean, tidy and professional appearance is appreciated. Low-cut tops, low-rise bottoms, yoga pants, and denim are prohibited. Leggings are not pants, therefore, must be worn with a long enough top to go beyond the hips and cover the buttocks.
• Each volunteer will be assigned a badge for identification purposes. The badge must be worn at all times during a volunteer shift and then returned when you sign out at the end of your shift.
Please note that volunteers can enter their name in our Volunteer Draw. For each shift a volunteer works, she/he can complete a ballot (two shifts = two ballots, etc.) The prize will be mailed to you.
CAREER CENTRE - The Career Centre no longer exists at Killarney. If you have questions about post secondary institutions, please contact your counsellor for the time being. Any information that is brought forward may be posted here as well. Keep checking.