Set up a student Office 365 account
- Go to http://govsb.ca/o365login
- Login (first and everytime) using studentNumber@learn.vsb.bc.ca and your VSB password.
- Note: any teacher can change your password for you using "Teacher Tools" on their desktop
- You can download and install up to 5 copies of Microsoft Office applications software on your home/personal computers (Windows and Mac)
- You can also install Office apps on up to 5 personal mobile (Android, iPad, iPhone, WIndows phone) devices
Set up a student email:
- Log into Office 365
- Click on "Mail" to use your email account
- Language: English
- Time Zone: UTC -08:00: Pacific TIme (US & Canada)
- To send an email, Click "New"
Structure of a student email address
- Your public email address should be: your first name + the first initial of your last name + last 4-digits of your student ID.
- For example: Sarah Brown - #332597 would have the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the email address is in use, the last 5-digits of your student ID will be used
For example: Sarah Brown - #332597 would have the email: email@example.com
- To see your public email, log into Office 365, click on Mail, click on the icon in the top right corner, click on About Me.
For more information please go here: Office 365 Resources for Students