Important Announcements for Grade 12 students:
As an update to the announcement below for Grade 12 students, an additional event organized by the Parent Advisory Council and Student Council will be held with the following details.
Attire: Evening Formal
Location: Fairmont Waterfront Hotel
Date: Sunday, June 7, 2020
Time: 5:30-9:30 pm
Tickets: Purchase through School Cash Online: a notification will be sent to all Grade 12 students
All Inclusive: Students requesting a subsidy should speak to Ms. Bains
Food: Buffet style with free non-alcoholic beverages available all evening
Early Bird Price: Students $125 and Guests $135 until April 1
Ticket Prices will increase after April 1, so get your tickets soon.
- There will a be a DJ all evening taking music requests; so be prepared to dance!
- Photo booth is being arranged to help make lasting memories of you and your besties.
- This is a dry graduation event with no substances allowed and security will be present to ensure this.
- Only registered attendees and guests will be allowed in and government issued photo ID is required by each attendee for admittance.
- There will be no in & out privileges so please prepare to have a great time for the whole evening!
Important: By purchasing tickets to this event, students and guests agree to abide by the school & District codes linked below.
Grad Gown Measurements: Students who have not provided their measurements must do so by Friday, March 13th. Please see Ms. Devilla in the office to do so.
Scholarships: Applications for both Internal School Scholarships & District Scholarships are due by Friday, April 24th. Please refer to the school website for full details on how to apply. Scholarship recipients & nominees will be announced at the Graduation Ceremony in June.
Grad Breakfast: The Grad Breakfast is tentatively scheduled for April 22nd. Stay tuned for more details from Grad Council.
Graduation Ceremony & Reception: The Graduation Ceremony & Reception is on Friday, June 19th from 11 am to 2 pm at the Orpheum Theatre. Reminder that all fees and extra tickets must be purchased by May 31st. Please see our SchoolCashOnline site to make payments. Tickets will be distributed to students at the school on June 15th & 16th during lunch hour.