Reporting Student Absences Procedure
- When a student is away, a parent/guardian needs to telephone the school receptionist (604-713-8961) each day of the absence.
- Upon returning to school, the student must bring a signed note from his/her parent or guardian, that shows the student number, the dates(s) absent and the reason for the absence(s).
- We have a note template that can used available on our school website under Publications. Direct link: Absence Note
- The student will have the note signed by his/her subject teachers, whose classes were missed, and then take it to the school office where the receptionist will enter an excused absence in the school record.
- It is the student’s responsibility to make up any work missed during an excused absence.
Questions or Inquiries, please contact the following: