Bilingue is a single track French Immersion school. Please click on the "Core
Programs" tab for more information.
We are very
pleased that we can offer the following at L'École Bilingue:
- In addition to teachers, nearly all staff
members speak French, including the principal, vice-principal, administrative
assistant and counsellor.
- We have daycare programs running from 7:30 a.m.
to 6:00 p.m. daily (see "Additional Programs and Services" tab then "Before and
After School Care").
- After school programs are provided by the
Parent Advisory Council (PAC) in the winter months and have included choir,
science, chess, cartooning, dance, drama and more.
- There are many opportunities for parents to get
involved at the school, helping in the classrooms, the library, the LAC centre,
during field trips, with cooking activities, etc.
- We have a very enthusiastic PAC which works
closely with school staff to provide the best programs for our
- Students have many opportunities to become
involved in athletics such as volleyball, basketball, cross country running,
track and field, skating and more.
- There are computers in classrooms and in the
library and three iPad carts.
- A three-day outdoor education excursion is
offered to our Grade 4 students.
- Our Grade 7 students take part in a trip to
Quebec for about ten (10) days to enhance their linguistic skills and provide
cultural links with francophone families.