The next Byng Grad Bottle drive will be on Saturday, January 11, 2020 from 10-2 in the school parking lot.
Yes, they are back! Get your orders in for the monthly grocery card program. Orders received after the last Monday of each month will be processed the following month.
Simply send the completed excel spreadsheet and e-transfer the funds to email@example.com.
- Download and save the excel form located here (filename includes your first/last name)
- In your bank account, set up Bynggrad2020@gmail.com as a recipient for e-transfer. Use Byng Grad as the name.
- Please note as this is an excel spreadsheet, there are limitations in text.
- If you wish to make a comment or ask questions, include this in the comment section of the form. Wrap text enabled - do not use the "return" key.
- Pick up:
- At the school office. You will be contacted regarding the pick-up date/time.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- Ensure you include the person(s) responsible for pick up on your form. Your order will only be given to the individuals on the list (No Exceptions!).
- ID is required (Driver's license, student card etc.)
Purdy Chocolates for Christmas!
We've partnered with Purdy's Chocolates to raise funds for Dry Grad 2020. Purchase some sweet gifts for the chocolate lovers in your life using this link http://bit.ly/PurdysGrad2020 and support us at the same time!
Sign in with your email address, select our campaign, Lord Byng Grad 2020, and then shop. It's that easy!
Order deadline November 27. Pick-up December 11 at Lord Byng, location to be determined.
Questions? Contact Rhi: firstname.lastname@example.org or Dale: email@example.com
FlipGive - Fundraising made extra simple!
Join Byng Grad 2020 on FlipGive and raise money shopping online through the FlipGive mobile app or website.
With popular brands like Amazon.ca, Nike, Starbucks, Indigo, Anthropologie, Sportchek, Esso, and many more, there is something for everyone. No extra costs to you + no fees for us = a win for all!
Use our Byng Grad 2020 invitation code PJ2P5K for the mobile app or online:
- Download the FlipGive app on your mobile device at http://bit.ly/FGbyng2020app
- Join online at http://bit.ly/FGbyng2020
- Before you shop, log on to FlipGive and choose your store through the website or app so we'll earn cash back. If you join and make a purchase within the first 14 days we'll receive a $5 bonus!
Shop until May 15, 2020 to support Grad 2020 and Lord Byng PAC! (extra funds will go to Grad 2021 and PAC)
Please visit the PAC website for more information and fundraising opportunities.
Holiday Greenery Sale
Back again by popular demand, the Lord Byng Graduating Class of 2020 is raising funds by selling locally-grown Holiday Poinsettias and Wreaths. This is a terrific way to get a head start on your Christmas and Holiday season purchases while supporting our grads at the same time. To order go toSchool Cash Online and log into your account. Go to the "Product" tab and select the items you want to order. You will be prompted to make a payment in the method of your choosing. This order will be sent electronically to the school. Please don't hesitate to contact Jennifer Mackay (604-618-4446 / firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns.
Monday, November 18, 2019
Pick up Date: Thursday, December 5, 2019
Time:3:00 - 5:45 pm
Location: Byng Auditorium (Crown Street entrance)
Please click on link for: CHINESE TRANSLATION