Fundraising supports many school initiatives, including:
- our annual school-wide VSO field trip
- our Roberts Annex book bags
- monthly parent coffee mornings
- classroom supplies
- school decorations
- field trips
- our annual Family Fun Day in June
Individual donations help to make sure that children don’t feel left out. We ensure every student has the opportunity to participate in school events regardless of their financial situation.
The Vancouver School Board will issue a tax receipt for donations of $20 or more.
When you get to the Fund Destination drop-down menu, you can choose to donate either to the school directly, or else to the PAC.
If you prefer, you may donate with cash or cheque to Andrea at the office, and you will receive a tax receipt by mail.
- Thank you to the family of Sid Golden for their incredibly generous donation towards building our playground.