Dear Grads of 2020 and families!
We were so pleased to see so many grads and families at our ceremony this past Friday. High school graduation is an important milestone and we are grateful to have been able to celebrate it as a community! We have received many positive responses from parents, grads, and staff.
As mentioned during the ceremony, in coordination with Artona, we have produced a commemorative graduation ceremony which includes some special messages from our staff. Please see attached video link.
- Final report cards will be available online today at 12:00 pm.
- Teachers and counsellors will be available via email until the end of the day tomorrow, Friday, June 26th.
- If you require a paper copy of your report card, please contact the school directly.
- Grad reimbursements of $130 will be made early next week – either online or by check.
- For those grads owing fees, please visit the Tupper website and use “pay fees” for the grad fee of $70.
- Dogwood diplomas and Artona photos will be mailed out by the end of August
- To order transcripts, please see the Ministry of Education website. You will require your PEN number which is located on your report card.
Lastly, once again, I want to thank all the grads and families for being so understanding and supportive during these past few months. On behalf of the Tupper staff, we wish all our grads the very best as you pursue you future goals.
Sir Charles Tupper