Information for incoming Grade 8 for the 2021-2022 school year
Grade 8 Welcome Letter - July 2021 for website.pdf
Dear Grade 7 Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to Tupper! Please join us for this virtual Grade 7 Parent Information event. Parents & students will meet their counsellors & administrators to receive more information about our amazing community. Enjoy the video.
GRADE 8 REGISTRATION (FOR CURRENT VSB STUDENTS):
Students enrolling in Vancouver School District who are moving from grade 7 to Grade 8 in September do not need to complete the online application form. Registration will be facilitated by your child's current VSB Elementary School.
GRADE 8 REGISTRATION (FOR NON-VSB STUDENTS):
If you are currently attending a NON-VSB school, you need to complete the online application form by following this link: Student Registration - VSB
Cross-Boundary application (living outside the Tupper catchment area) is done ONLINE from the first school day of February until the last school day of February. Please visit the Cross-Boundary Application page for timelines and more information.
ONLY Cross-Boundary successful Applicants require to submit the following documents AFTER their applications are being accepted. The school will inform you of the status of your application by March 31.
- Proof of address (eg, recent property tax notice or rental agreement, AND a utility bill such as hydro, gas, TV/cable or telephone bill)
- Copy of most recent report card
- Student's birth certificate
- Proof of legal guardianship or custody (if applicable)
- Copy of immunization record (only if coming from a school outside the Vancouver School District)