Dear Churchill Families:
Anticipating more snow this evening, and out of concern for the safety of our school community, we have decided to postpone tomorrow evening's Parent-Teacher Conferences. As soon as we can confirm a new date we will let you know. We will just transfer the appointments made for Thursday to the new date.
Please check the school and VSB websites for weather and closure updates. If school is open tomorrow and/or Friday, we will run regular school day schedules.
Principal, Sir Winston Churchill Secondary