Any parents who are interested in finding out more about the ways they can contribute to the school through PAC are invited to contact the PAC Executive at email@example.com
Mr. Chan (Phys. Ed. Dept) is looking for a parent to volunteer coach the grade 10 boys' volleyball team.
Games Mondays and Wednesdays 4:30-6:00
Please contact Mr. Chan at the school for more information.
Purpose of the PAC
The purpose of PAC is to support, encourage and improve the quality of education and the well being of students at Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School by:
- advising the school principal and staff on the views of parents about school programs, policies, plans and activities.
- communicating with parents, and promoting cooperation between the home and the school in providing for the education of children.
- assisting parents in their interactions with the education system, and representing the interests of parents and students.
- organizing PAC activities and events.
- contributing to the effectiveness of the school by promoting the involvement of parents and other community members.
- organizing in conjunction with the administration and teachers, volunteer programs and activities which support the school.
Constitution and By-Laws
The PAC adopts its own bylaws governing how it holds meetings and the way it conducts itself, including the annual election of an Executive (Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Members-at-Large), the annual election of a member to represent our PAC on the District Parent Advisory Council (DPAC), and the annual election of parent representatives on the School Planning Council (SPC).
Click constitution_and_bylaws_2012-converted.pdf to download a PDF version of our SWC PAC Constitution and Bylaws.