May 28, 2020
Hi all! We are so excited to welcome you into the program next year! Unfortunately, due to restrictions at the moment, we are not able to meet on June 2nd. Stay tuned! You will have all the information that you need. In the meantime, if you have any pressing questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
March 24, 2020
ATTENTION ALL CURRENT PRELUDE STUDENTS IN MS. DESCHNER'S CLASSES.
I have emailed you all about FLIP 2 and some other updates. Please let me know if you have any trouble receiving it.
Note: Important changes to dates for admission letters below.
Prelude is an enriched school program - not a district program. Only students in the Churchill catchment may be admitted to the Prelude Program.
Prelude has never been affiliated with IB - it is not a Middle Years or Pre-IB program.
For details about IB (Grade 11 and 12), please visit the IB page
2020 Schedule of Events
8 January 2020:
- Prelude Information Night in the Auditorium at SWC, 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Prelude Learner Profile: Prelude Learner Profile
10 January 2020:
21 January 2020:
- Application forms due by 9:00am in the Main Office or the IB Office (the date in the agenda is incorrect)
- Plus $20.00 processing cost
30 January 2020:
- Entrance exam 12:45 - 3:03pm
28 February 2020:
- Placement offers given out at 3:10 pm in the second floor Superlab (Science wing)
- 10 students will be admitted at a time
- Letters must be opened outside of the classroom
- If you are unable to attend, please drop by room 219 on Monday, March 2nd at lunch to pick up your letter.
4 March 2020:
- Confirmation of acceptance + program fee (TBD) is due
Please note that we will offer admission to the students on the waitlist on a rolling basis if space and suitability allow.